29 Jan 2012

. . . .and another . . . . .

A close up of one of the wild anemones . . .

"Words and Flowers"

                                                                                                                                                         (texture and brush by French Kiss Textures)

We had sunshine yesterday . . .woo hoo . . . . but there's more rain on the way :-( This is turning out to be one of the coldest winters we have had in years  . . .I told my friend the other day that if I ever say I like winter  . . .she has my permission to kick me . . .

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Teresa xx :-)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers and photo.
    Marit , Norway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those French Kiss brushes...this is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful image ~ gorgeous colours and delicate textures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning pink and green contrast. I love what you do with textures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so dang beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments . . . thank you