2 Nov 2011

Tulip time . . . . . .

Well, the bulbs are in anyway . . . .

My husband bought some new bulbs which I supplemented with a pack of anemone bulbs from the supermarket. He planted the main lot but I said I could do the anemones . . . wrong . . . .I mistook his instructions and now we'll have to wait and see if they come up . . . .and I watch all of the gardening programmes!!

His comment was to stick to photographing the flowers :-)

This is one of last years little stars . . . . .


                                                                                                      (Texture is by Leslie Nicole)

Enjoy your Wednesday,
Love Teresa xx :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Teresa,
    My PC crashed and I am having withdrawal symptoms. On borrowed screens here, just to take a quick look round at my favourites.Managed to save my pictures thank goodness. My husband planted all the daffodils upside down the first time I let him loose on the garden [years ago, he's better now :-)] and they had one inch stems ( the long way round) to support huge flowerheads. Rather fun actually. Wonder what your anemones will do.

    These crocuses are pretty and I'm glad I came.

    hannah
    not logged in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should take pride of place on your wall...so soft and dreamlike.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments . . . thank you