16 Oct 2011

More flowery food . . .

I remember all of my holidays in reference to the meals I've eaten during the trip . . . . you know . . . . do you remember Tours? ah yes, that's where we had that beautiful "isle flotant" for pudding. I don't know if it's just me but I suspect not :-)

So it comes as no surprise to me that I often connect flowers with food as with yesterdays "strawberries and cream". Well today we have "rose meringue" . . .there was just no other title when I'd finished.

Hope you enjoy a peek


                                                                                                                     (texture by French Kiss Textures)
Have a good Sunday, Teresa xx :-)

4 comments:

  1. Somebody just mistook my peony for a rose.
    I'm about to commit the same faux pas by calling this gorgeous concoction a...
    Sorry, I daren't. You say rose, I'm thinking Hydrangea, but rose it is.
    Those drops are a gift.
    Is that a free texture by any chance? If so what is it called?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful image, soft and serene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and delicate, really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments . . . thank you