30 Oct 2011

A teacup . . . .and a feature . . . about my photography !! Woo Hoo . . .

Well, as you can imagine I am absolutely thrilled to be the subject of a feature by LESLIE NICOLE . Just click on the following link if you want to have a look. FEATURE

I use the textures Leslie creates a lot in my work . . .they are beautiful and inspirational . . .so I was thrilled when she asked if she could use some of my photos and write about the way I use the textures.

So what's the teacup to do with all this . . . . Well the teacup and saucer (my favourite by the way) are featured in the photo below which is the lead photo in the article. . . . Well I think that's quite neat anyway :-))



As you can tell I am so excited . . . this is the first time anything like this has happened to me. . . . .happy sigh

Have a great Sunday, Teresa xx :-)


French Kiss Textures
                                                                   

7 comments:

  1. Dear Teresa,
    So well deserved.
    Your work is magical.
    And at last we find out a bit about you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa,

    I saw the writeup which led me to your blog. You should be thrilled because your work is outstanding!

    Congratulations!
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is stunning Teresa, and this is so truly well-deserved!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your image is stunning, so soft.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your feature and interview on Leslie Nicole's site! I am so thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just read the feature and like it very much! so many fantastic photos, you really are a great artist! i always love to come to your blog, there are great surprises every time! well deserved, teresa!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was a wonderful interview, and you are too modest. your photos are just as lovely and inspirational as the textures you use. you deserve much more recognition!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments . . . thank you